We’re hiring a Senior Associate
TempoCap – Venture Capital Senior Associate
We are looking for a
Venture Capital Senior Associate
in London, UK.
Join a team investing in Europe’s best technology companies!
TempoCap is a European growth-stage technology investor with offices in London, Berlin and Paris. We have backed some of Europe’s most successful businesses including Onfido, Depop, Talentsoft, CurrencyCloud, CybelAngel, Efficient IP and Teads.
For leading technology companies across Europe, TempoCap provides capital to support their growth and / or acquires positions in those companies from existing investors. TempoCap also acquires portfolios of companies from other VCs and corporate VCs, helping them to exit their investments.
We work in an entrepreneurial, fun and fast-paced work environment, investing across a variety of high-growth sectors, including enterprise software, cybersecurity, fintech, consumer internet, digital health, robotics and infrastructure.
Venture Capital Senior Associate position
TempoCap is looking for a highly independent and motivated senior associate to join our team, starting as soon as possible.
We are seeking candidates with at least 4-5 years of relevant work experience, who have graduated from a top-tier university, ideally in a STEM subject, with an outstanding academic record
- Fluency in written and spoken English and ideally one other European language (German or French preferred)
- The full-time position will be based at our London headquarters. TempoCap currently operates a hybrid work schedule, with 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
- Have a genuine passion for and knowledge of new technologies and business models
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in venture capital, growth equity, tech M&A, strategy consultancy or inside a high-growth technology business
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (including financial modelling experience), with the ability to develop an investment thesis around companies, industries and competition
- Ability to manage a long list of competing priorities, without compromising on attention to detail
- Great communication skills with an ability to blend complex information and relay it to different audiences in a variety of formats
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently with minimal oversight
- Humility and openness to other people and ideas
- High standards of integrity and the ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Unparalleled exposure to high-growth technology sectors and to the management teams that are building successful businesses within them
- Build a career at TempoCap as you gain experience in sourcing, evaluating and closing high-value and complex primary and secondary transactions
- TempoCap’s growing team has an international outlook, a clear common purpose and an informal atmosphere in which everyone has an opportunity to contribute
- The role provides an opportunity to help shape a key component of the developing venture capital ecosystem in Europe
- Competitive remuneration package including carried interest
How to apply
Please apply through our application form here:
- All candidates applying for this role should have the right to work in the U.K.
- Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately cannot reply to every applicant; if you have not heard from us in 6 weeks, please assume you have not been successful
- TempoCap celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While we may ask for certain information during your application in order to monitor the diversity of applications on an aggregate basis, all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.